Aberdeen-Angus has built an iconic brand amongst discerning consumers looking for premium quality beef.
Aberdeen-Angus cattle are famous for their easy to handle, docile nature. Ease of calving and great maternal attributes minimises much of the stress associated with breeding cattle. Beef farming has its challenges and we are all seeking an easier life
As a Society, we are both the breed and brand champion and as such must continually raise our game. Pioneers of the beef cattle industry, we lead by example.
Aberdeen-Angus cattle have many benefits to the commercial beef farmer both commercially and in terms of lifestyle. Here are some of benefits of breeding Aberdeen-Angus cattle:
- Aberdeen-Angus beef commands a premium price
- The premium quality product is much loved by consumer and retailers
- Strong consumer demand
- The number one brand in the red meat sector
- Great nature
- Good strong growth rate
- Unbeatable maternal attributes
- Pleasure to breed
- Good pelvic structure for ease of calving
- Excellent conversion and fleshing ability
Want to increase your profitability and start breeding Aberdeen-Angus cattle? All you need to do is get in touch and here's a load of ways to do it:
Give us a call on 01738 622 477 for a membership pack or download an application form.